Wednesday, June 6, 2007

thought this might be an interesting way to see the world around me. my newest sewing buddy is a blogger and i always enjoy peeking into her "closets" and seeing what she's up to now. i chose tilted mountains because it is a quilt pattern i made for my sister who lives in denver and the pattern was designed there by the "possibilities" ladies.
i thought the design encompassed the relationship between my sister and my self!! i am still trying to figure all these buttons out and i hope to post a picture soon.



3 comments:

Carole said...

Woooooo Hoooooo! Glad to find you here! I put you on my google Reader so that I know when you up date your blog. Looking forward to peeking into you closet!

Anonymous said...

Very cute!! I love wa!!!!!1

CONNIE W said...

Hi, found your blog via Carole's. Looking forward to reading more. Keep 'em coming!