Tuesday, June 19, 2007


how can i not love this
but let me tell you --they weren't this cute at 3:00am when i was walking them!!


and this is what i have going on behind my back
elizabeth was having a little arts and crafts on her own!


but joseph seems to be having a lovely day--
a dog and his boy


and all of this has truely put a kink in my quilting hours!!
lots of ideas and no time or energy-i will have a crate tomorrow and i hope
that will help with the night time hours. thank God for the internet
and all the info out there about training pups
(and it's not as conflicting as raising babies!!)
i am going to go read something and feel creative and lazy.
love and God bless---j

2 comments:

Carole said...

Nice makeup on that little girl! She's such a clown! Have fun in Burlington today. I may be headed that way on Sat. See ya tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

Those puppies are sooooooooooo cute! I can't wait to see them and play with them on Friday!