Thursday, July 5, 2007

Happy Fifth of July!!
I took a much needed "break" from my life yesterday
and had too many Coronas!!! Thanks to plenty of early morning H2Os
I am feeling dandy!!
I had a hectic week and had company yesterday to do the cooking(yeah!!!)
so it was a true holiday for me!!!
They house is picked up so the plan is to
spent some sewing time this afternoon
and then off to p-burgh to get the odds and ends I need for my trip next week.

Hubby won a trip to Florida-Disneyland-and a 4 day Disney cruise.
We leave next Thursday. I am trying to be excited but I have an abnormal fear
of water and I am motion sick--so well see!!! Hubby is very excited, so I am trying to get caught up in his momentum. And i will have a whole week of peace and quiet!!!

I am actually much more excited about my trip to New Hampshire
next April to the MQX.
If you get the chance to go--it was great and the deal on thread was spectacular--
wholesale prices and no tax!!!
I have already started saving for the thread purchase!!!
And this time we are staying right in the hotel where the show is--
no driving once we get there!!!

And Keepsake Quilting is in NH also
so we will plan a trip to them on our way out (while we still have cash)
It is going to be great!!!!!!!!!!!
Happy Quilting All------j

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I just get sick by going to the harbor and look at the sea.

Carole said...

Wow, and I was only kidding on the e-mail! lol Rest up!