Thursday, June 28, 2007




This is a wall quilt I complete several months ago
from fat quarters I received from an online
fat quarter club.

It was finished just at the right time to give as
a gift to someone who "needed" it just then.
(and her favorite color is purple!!)
(divine intervention)



I have nothing interesting to report today
except that I am feeling very lazy!

I hope the world is having a much more energized day than
I.
Maybe I will accomplish more after dinner!!!


p.s. The pups are good today--only one accident!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

What a lovely quilt you made there.

Carole said...

Can't sleep! That's a sweet looking quilt! Have you been enjoy the sun! It's been bloody hot in Upstate NY as of late. Thanks goodness the nights a bit cool! Take care!

Anonymous said...

You write very well.