Wednesday, June 27, 2007




My lovely pups have driven me insane on this warm summer day!!!
I just walked the heck out of them and came in to peruse the computer
and when i did the walkthru to make sure my furniture was intact
this is the sight i saw!!!!
They are too darn cute (when they are sleeping).


To all the obscure movie buffs out there--
have you seen American Splendor?
It is the true story of Harvey Pekar.
very off the wall, but funny in a dark sort of way.

i watch way too many movies
so i have to seek out the ones that are in the corners collecting dust.
and about half the time they turn out to be gems!!
i found this on the shelves of my corner mart
under all the latest and greatest that i have no interest in seeing.
take a chance--it might be worth it!!







I love art quilts!!


love and God bless---j









No comments: