Sunday, June 24, 2007



This is the really bad "ok everybody look at me" shot.
but at least they are all here.
My oldest 2 (Mary Cate and Rose) are my "little ones"at camp this week.
They are 12 and 10 (almost).
The next set are Joseph and Dolores. Their birthdays are in December.
They will be 8 and 6 respectively.
and last but certainly not least is Elizabeth and she will be
3 shortly and she is my
"if she had been first I would have stopped there" child!!
They may sound mean, but I really did catch her once with her
pants off on top of
our 30 gallon fish tank trying to go swimming.
Thank God for duct tape-and it does come in black so you could
hardly see it on the top of the tank!!!!!!!!!!!!
and she is always very adventuresome like that--maybe she will be
the first woman to walk on Pluto!!! (or maybe I should say Neptune!!!)


I want to thank all the visitors I have had. I really feel part of your "world" now
and I am slowly making it around to all your "closets" for a peek.
love and God bless----j



2 comments:

Unknown said...

You are so rich to have those lovely and great looking children. We always look at our children much younger than they are, I know the feeling.

Kim said...

Your youngest sounds like she'll be excellent at creative problem solving! LOL! At least she thought to take her pants off! This cracks me up!