Sunday, June 24, 2007


my big girls are off to camp today!!
this is how i see them but the world keeps telling me they are much older!!
(and deep down i know this)
but this was the first time my Rose (Mary Cate is the older one)
has been away from me this long--they are gone for the week!!
it started off crazy, but settled down.
at first they weren't going to be in the same room together
but things changed and they are now, and it makes me very
happy--i don't know about mary cate!!
rose isn't the type to voice a problem but she might tell mary cate
if something was bothering her!
i just pray it will be a great week for both of them
and they have a total blast!!!
love and God bless--j

1 comment:

Elaine Adair said...

Such pretty little (for now) girls! And I'll bet those darling dresses were made by loving hands at home!

Hope they have fun at camp.